How to get the most out of the 2020 AIMSE Annual Conference
The 2020 AIMSE Annual Conference is quickly approaching. We hope you’re as excited to join this event as we are! Before the Conference begins, we wanted to provide you with some tips to help you get the most out of your experience.
Before the Annual Conference Begins
- Remember to set your Out of Office so you can make time for all the learning and community experience opportunities that we have planned for you! The AIMSE Annual Conference kicks off with Bootcamp on November 11th at 3:30 pm EST.
- Run a System Check on your computer to ensure you’re all set to use the platform.
- View the full agenda for the AIMSE Annual Conference here.
- For the best experience, join the Annual Conference from your desktop computer and run the audio through your computer.
- When you enter the event platform, you may need to adjust your browser zoom to ensure an optimal event view.
- Be sure to have a strong Wi-Fi connection.
- Please note that all Time Zones listed for the event are Eastern Standard Time (EST). To convert to your local time, please click here.
To access the online event platform:
- Click here to login to the event platform 6Connex (attendee access to the virtual platform will begin on Tuesday, November 10th).
- Under the “Already Registered?” section, click on the “Forgot your password?” link.
- This will prompt you to enter the email address used when registering.
- You will receive an email from [email protected] prompting you to click a link and reset your password.
- After you reset your password, return to the login page and enter your email and new password to enter the event.
If you have registered between the hours of 8:00-4:30 ET, please allow approximately 15-30 minutes for a confirmation email which will come from [email protected] with you login details. If you are registering outside these hours, you will receive a confirmation email during these business hours the following day.
If you do not receive the email from [email protected], please check your Spam or Junk folders. If it is not there, check with your internal IT team to see if your company email filter may have blocked the email. You may contact the Technical Support if you are experiencing any technical difficulties receiving the email or logging into the event platform.
During the Annual Conference
- All sessions and networking opportunities on the agenda will be listed in EST time zone. Sessions and keynotes will be available on demand after final events of the day conclude.
- You can add the AIMSE Annual Conference sessions by day to your calendar from the bottom of the log-in page. If you would like to add sessions individually visit the schedule in the auditorium and click the calendar icon adjacent to the session.
- Have questions for the AIMSE Staff? Representatives are available to meet with you and answer your questions in the AIMSE Office.
- Be sure to visit the Exhibit Hall to engage with exhibitors!
- Public chats are available in many of the Exhibitor booths, as well as the Networking Lounge. Please keep in mind that the Public Chat function means that everyone, including the other attendees on the platform, can view all comments or questions posted in any Public Chat. If you have a question that would be more suitable for a 1:1 chat, please message that booth or office representative directly for a private conversation.
- Join the Networking Lounge proceeding each session for topic discussions and questions among attendees and speakers.
Play the Leaderboard and Win! (Sponsored by Callan LLC)
Attendees can earn points by participating in a variety of engagement activities - chat with a booth representative, stop by an Exhibitor booth, watch a session, share content on social media, visit the Networking Lounge, and lots more! Be the top name on the Leaderboard and enjoy some bragging rights along with a daily prize from our Sponsor, Callan LLC. Leaderboard runs the duration of the agenda in ET daily.
- Watch list:
- Representatives from Exhibitors and Brands can add you to their “watch list” with your permission. During conversations, a representative from any booth may ask to add you to a watch list, during which time they will obtain access to your email address for future follow-up.
- The platform does not support special characters in attendee names, job titles or company names. Any special characters will automatically show up as a question mark in a triangle. You may edit your registration info to correct this issue with the following steps:
- Click the gear button on the top right hand of the virtual environment
- Click “Edit Registration Info” in the dropdown menu
- A pop-up will appear where you may update your name, title and company name as needed. Please note you may also upload your photo here.
- Click submit and the changes will show up immediately
All presentations will be available in the Auditorium. On-Demand content will be released immediately following the sessions each day (see schedule below) in the Auditorium. Attendees can access sessions by navigating to the “Filter By” drop down menu and searching by content type.
After the Annual Conference
- Keep an eye out for our post-event survey. Your participation every year is what makes these events so valuable and we appreciate your feedback.
- You can access all content, video, and sessions on the event platform until the end of the year.
Tag @AIMSEUSA and use the hashtag #aimse to follow along and share your own insights!
- If you are experiencing any issues logging in, you may contact the Technical Support team.
- Once you are in the event platform, please visit the Event Help Desk with any event-related questions.
Please contact us at [email protected]g with any other questions or concerns or issues logging in to the event.
We appreciate our sponsors’ support. Be sure to visit them in the Vendor Showcase and check out their websites.